Are you missing one or more teeth? Looking for a fixed permanent solution?
You may want to consider replacing missing teeth with dental implants. Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically placed into the jaw bone. A well-placed dental implant mimics the function of the natural tooth root, providing a suitable foundation for a dental crown, denture, or dental bridge. Dental implants offer patients a long lasting, natural looking solution for their lost teeth.
Key benefits of dental implants:
● Long term solution for missing teeth
● Can replace one or more missing teeth
● Restores function and beauty to your smile
● Reduces the appearance of facial sagging
● Helps improve chewing and speaking function
● A high procedure success rate